Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Introduction

Part of my daily routine is to visit a dozen or so websites and blogs, and I admit to it being a mild addiction; I get cranky if I don't get to read them, just as I can be cranky until I've had coffee.  I read mostly about current events and politics, automobiles and auto racing.  By the end of the day I've added movies, TV, and military affairs to the list.  I'm likely to have consumed something out of a bottle by then as well, and I'm fairly particular about the contents, along with the food it accompanies. 

These are the areas which interest me, so why not combine them into a single blog?

I intend to pontificate about all of the above topics and more.  With genuine fake sincerity, I apologize in advance for the offense my opinions may cause to the weak-kneed, faint-of-heart and apathetic.